Durkin & Durkin, LLC has extensive experience in handling all areas of the law involving equine matters and representing the horse industry, including transactions and litigation, as well as the following:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements for equines and equine facilities;
- Lease Agreements for equines and equine facilities;
- Boarding and Training Agreements;
- Sport Horse Auctions;
- Nuisances that effect the operation of a farm;
- Equine Activity Liability and Hold Harmless Agreements;
- Premises liability;
- Personal injury; and
- Insurance issues.
If you have a need for a Equine Law lawyer,
call Durkin & Durkin at 973-244-9969 or 212-349-8173.