Robert Diab is a special counsel to the law firm of Durkin & Durkin, LLC.
He was a Professor of Law at Seton Hall Law School for 43 years
before retiring in 2001. During that time Prof. Diab taught for 30
years, every other semester, at Rutgers Law School, Newark. He is
currently an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers Law School, Camden. His
During all those years, he was invited to teach at several law
schools around the country, including Washington University in St.
Louis, St. Louis University, Wayne State University, Seattle
University and Loyola of Los Angeles.
From 1990 to 2000, he served, with seven other practicing
attorneys, on a Supreme Court-appointed Committee to consider
adoption of the new Uniform Probate Code, which was finally
enacted in February, 2005. In that connection, he was the only
member of the various panels to lecture at all five sites across the
State of New Jersey to explain the meaning of the new Code.
- Fordham University Law School (LL.B., 1952 )
- Fordham University (B.S., 1949)
- Inns of Court Law School, London, United Kingdom (Barrister-at-Law, 1956)
- Lincoln’s Inn, United Kingdom
Law Practice Areas:
- Board of Trustees, Institute for Continuing Legal Education, last 30 years
- Editorial Board, New Jersey Law Journal, 2000-2003